This job’s for you if…
Everyone says you’re creative. You’ll also be brilliant at coming up with ideas , and always aim for and expect the highest standards.
Graphics geekery is encouraged too, but you’ll be able to break it all back down into normcore for clients and our agency colleagues, to get them excited about your big ideas as well.
You’ll also love working with people. You’ll be that rare type who can take good-spirited feedback so that your designs, and the way you talk about them, will only keep getting better and better. You’ll always be ready and willing to help when your colleagues need it. And you’ll just be an all-round good egg.
Lastly, you’ll have a keen eye for detail, and a clipboard-y kind of approach that helps you smash design deadlines.
What you’ll do
- Boil down business problems into briefs
- Develop fresh-looking graphics for multi-channel campaigns
- Fulfil creative briefs (concepts, graphics, artworks and layouts) accurately and on time
- Create consistent and high-quality design work for pretty much every kind of media
- Present to colleagues and clients in a way that’s clear, simple and fun
- Help us to market ourselves
- Develop strong, lasting relationships with clients
What you’ll need
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working at Designer level or above
- Loads of ideas
- Great organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- To be comfortable with change and up for a challenge
- Lots of experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience designing quality PowerPoints, reports, infographics, social media graphics
- Experience preparing artwork for print/digital/animation
- Natural affinity with layout, typography, photo selection
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Understanding of social media and how content shapes brand across channels
Definition Group is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information, or parental status.
If this role sounds right for you, then please get in touch. To apply simply send your CV and no more than 100 words on why you’re the right person to firstname.lastname@example.org.