We’re a busy department with lots of projects live at one time, so being able to work under pressure, juggling tasks with a smile is a must. Your daily activities will include:
- Liaising with clients at each stage of production and providing regular updates.
- Managing production schedules.
- Briefing internal and external resources on daily activities.
- Booking freelancers and equipment.
- Producing call sheets.
- Coordinating filmed shoots, including crew, kit, talent, locations and logistics.
- On-location producing at film shoots.
- Edit producing with editors and animators.
- Reviewing and proofing videos.
- Managing client feedback with the production team.
- Ensuring all client work being done is consistent with brief, brand and budget.
What do we want from our Video Producer?
We need someone who can wear multiple hats.
One day you could be working on a straightforward talking head film where an Important CEO-type talks all about SaaS – the next, you could be working on an explainer animation about the latest Aerospace Technology.
You’ll be able to handle multiple projects at once, jumping between them in real time.
You’ll be the backbone of each production, offering support and positivity to the team.
You’ll impress clients, you’ll help us win awards, and your colleagues will love you.
You’re ideal for this role if you:
- Love process and have extremely high attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Enjoy being client-facing.
- Can manage multiple projects at once in different stages of production.
- Have extensive experience producing both animated and filmed content from start to finish.
- Strike the perfect balance between being organised and creative.
- Are a pleasure to work with – you’re considerate of colleagues, generally great to have around, and punctual.
- Understand how videos can be distributed and used within marketing strategies.
We’re an award-winning video production company with a focus on content that delivers results. We take pride in our work, and we’re good bunch of people!
As part of Definition Group, we work alongside sister agencies within digital PR, internal comms and branding, and we’re growing quickly.
Website to view our work: toplinefilm.com/our-work
- A salary of £30,000 – £37,000
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday
- Your own benefit allowance of £1,200 per year to spend on anything you like
- A training budget of £100 per year
- Great parental leave policies
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Flexible and remote working options
- Regular social events
Definition Group is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information, or parental status.
If this role sounds right for you, then please get in touch. To apply simply send your CV and no more than 100 words on why you’re the right person to email@example.com.